Do you have general questions about MoneyBack Hero and how our wealth recovery service works? If so, you are in the right place! In order to make things easier, we broke up the FAQ into two sections. The first section is focused on how you can get the recovery process started. The second section focuses on general questions about our company and how we operate. If you don’t see the answer to your question, then please call us or start a chat below.
Would you like to get the recovery process started now? Please fill out the form here.
- First, you will speak to one of our Recovery Consultants who will inquire as to the nature of your loss to determine the likelihood that we can help you.
- If it is determined that we are in a position to assist, your consultant will send over a contract for you to review. In the contract, the terms of our agreement will be laid out clearly. The consultant will review the payment terms and any other important details. You will then sign and return the contract. Upon payment of the initial fee, work will begin and your case will be prioritized.
- We will research the offending trading company, compile evidence and documentation, build the client case, and then assist with the filing of the initial chargeback. Depending on how things turn out, the bank could return your money and this could be the end. If the trading company bank fights the reversal, then we pull the gloves off and fight back. It could take up to 180 days until the case is finally closed.
We can help with a chargeback to get your money back from the scammers. This service is ideal for someone who paid the trading company via credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, etc). If you deposited money into your trading account via wire-transfer, we may still be able to help. Please speak to a consultant to see if this is possible in your case.
- We are based in the US. This means that our company is subject to the law and US financial regulation. Scam companies tend to be based in countries like Seychelles, BVI,
Vaanuatu, Bulgaria, Estonia and other places where law enforcement turns a blind eye to criminal activity.
- We provide a fully enforceable legal contract that can be used against us in court if we do not live up to our end. Please feel free to have the contract reviewed by your lawyer to make sure you are protected.
- We accept payment via Credit Card and PayPal, both of which have extensive protections for consumers against fraud, especially in the case of services not delivered. If we do not deliver as promised, simply show your contract to your bank or
paypaland ask them to return your funds. You can confirm this by calling the number on the back of your credit card or by speaking to PayPal customer service.
We will refund our upfront fee to any customer for whom we are unable to raise a chargeback. This applies in most cases however there are some exceptions (i.e. for cases vs. regulated trading companies). For details, please discuss this with your Recovery Consultant or refer to your service contract.
We specialize in helping the victims of scams, specifically forex, crypto, cfd, and binary options.
1) Credit/Debit card fund recovery services – We assist clients who were scammed out of money and paid with a visa/MC/amex
2) Bank Transfer recovery services – We provide guidance and direction for clients who were scammed and gave the money via bank transfer
3) Negotiations – We have an experienced negotiations team who will act on behalf of the client to negotiate if that is the optimal path to recover our client’s money.
4) Civil Lawsuits – If there is a cost effective solution to recover the funds of scammed individuals we can facilitation all steps required to action a civil lawsuit against a fraudulent company