Do you have general questions about MoneyBack Hero and how our wealth recovery service works? If so, you are in the right place! In order to make things easier, we broke up the FAQ into two sections. The first section is focused on how you can get the recovery process started. The second section focuses on general questions about our company and how we operate. If you don’t see the answer to your question, then please call us or start a chat below.
Would you like to get the recovery process started now? Please fill out the form here.
Check your broker? Check your Hero.
We highly recommend that due diligence is done. Whether dealing with an online trading platform or a recovery company. The responsibility of the client stays the same. Check your broker and check your hero as well.
The Check your broker and check your hero policy.
Moneybackhero.com promotes checking out any and every company online prior to engaging in business. Investigating your broker is no different than investigating any company and Moneybackhero.com is no exception.
We believe in absolute transparency and currently the most transparent platform to our knowledge is trustpilot.com
So that’s where our reviews and testimonials can be found.
Update!: We’ve found another site that one of our valued clients decided to write about us on.
When Moneybackhero.com was started, of the founding principles of the company, transparency and integrity were the top two. Every day hundreds of unfortunate victims contact moneybackhero.com to try and get their money back from scams. Moneybackhero is able to take a large number of these cases and successfully recover the victims funds. There are cases however, where the scam company has disappeared, or the case is too old for it to be possible to attempt a recovery. While it greatly saddens us when we must inform someone that we can’t take their case, we are also proud that we are able to practice proper business ethics and not make promises that we can’t fulfill.
If for any reason we are unable to take a recovery case because the chances of getting the money back are just too slim we still want to help. This is why we offer the Money Back Blog.
Here we offer articles on methods one might attempt to retrieve their funds, as well as news updates regarding ongoing trading scams and ways to avoid getting scammed again. .
We encourage very much reaching out to us and leaving questions or comments so we can provide for you in the best way possible and so that we may better ourselves and our knowledge base in fighting scams.
You can also use our free Broker Check service by clicking here. If you’d like to find out if a broker is legitimate or regulated, or if you’re suspicious that your broker may be acting dishonestly contact us right away and we’ll provide you with all of the details that you need to know and what actions can be taken.
If you haven’t yet contacted us and you feel like you’re being scammed contact us right away for a free consultation.
- We are based in the US. This means that our company is subject to the law and US financial regulation. Scam companies tend to be based in countries like Seychelles, BVI,
Vaanuatu, Bulgaria, Estonia and other places where law enforcement turns a blind eye to criminal activity.
- We provide a fully enforceable legal contract that can be used against us in court if we do not live up to our end. Please feel free to have the contract reviewed by your lawyer to make sure you are protected.
- We accept payment via Credit Card and PayPal, both of which have extensive protections for consumers against fraud, especially in the case of services not delivered. If we do not deliver as promised, simply show your contract to your bank or
paypaland ask them to return your funds. You can confirm this by calling the number on the back of your credit card or by speaking to PayPal customer service.
We will refund our upfront fee to any customer for whom we are unable to raise a chargeback. This applies in most cases however there are some exceptions (i.e. for cases vs. regulated trading companies). For details, please discuss this with your Recovery Consultant or refer to your service contract.
We specialize in helping the victims of scams, specifically forex, crypto, cfd, and binary options.
1) Credit/Debit card fund recovery services – We assist clients who were scammed out of money and paid with a visa/MC/amex
2) Bank Transfer recovery services – We provide guidance and direction for clients who were scammed and gave the money via bank transfer
3) Negotiations – We have an experienced negotiations team who will act on behalf of the client to negotiate if that is the optimal path to recover our client’s money.
4) Civil Lawsuits – If there is a cost effective solution to recover the funds of scammed individuals we can facilitation all steps required to action a civil lawsuit against a fraudulent company